• Close menu

    Family reunification

    Family members (spouses and children under the age of 18) of third country nationals can be granted a residence permit if the following requirements are met:

    • the family member who is followed must have a valid residence permit
    • sufficient living space is provided
    • the living is ensured financially
    • the members of the family have sufficient health insurance cover

    Usually the joining spouses have to prove basic knowledge of the German language in order to receive a residence permit. However, there are several exemptions regarding this issue, for more information check here.

    The family members are granted a temporary residence permit which also allows them to work in Germany.

    Wirtschaftsregion Heilbronn-Franken GmbH | Weipertstraße 8-10 | 74076 Heilbronn | Telefon 0049 - 7131-7669-860


    Immer auf dem neuesten Stand – mit dem Newsletter der Wirtschaftsregion Heilbronn-Franken GmbH